SleepBag – Arctic Sun
SleepBag was created to offer safety and comfort to toddlers up to the age of two. Its design prevents the child’s face from being covered during sleep. Regardless of the season, Merino wool maintains an ideal microclimate next to the skin, which helps your toddler sleep better and longer.
The diagonal zip makes it possible to change your child’s nappy quickly and easily without the necessity of taking them out of the sleeping bag. The snap fasteners placed under the armpits make it easy to adjust the size of SleepBag, ensuring a safe sleep.
The special seatbelt openings allow the baby to travel in safety and comfort.
SleepBags are recommended for children from birth to 24 months when air temperature is maintained between: 16° a 27° Celsius.
Out of stock
- inner layer: 100% super-fine Merino wool (260 g/m2)
- outer layer: 95% organic cotton reinforced with elastane (5%) to match the flexibility and elasticity of Merino wool
- highest quality, nickel-free YKK zip
- protective zip guard to prevent accidental pinching
- neck opening designed to minimize the risk of the baby’s head getting inside the bag
- snap fasteners preventing the hands from getting inside the bag (should be closed up to 6 months of age)
- openings for a five-point seat belt harness
- no irritating tags next to the child’s neck
- all materials used hold a GOTS/Oeko-Tex certificate