SindBag – Puffin Bay
SindBag has been created to support a child’s natural desire to discover and experience the world around them. Its practical design provides freedom of movement and enables children to walk easily, at the same time ensuring their comfort and safety.
Its shape prevents the child’s face from being covered during sleep. Regardless of the season, Merino wool maintains an ideal microclimate next to the skin, which helps your child sleep better and longer.
The diagonal zip allows both boys and girls to use the potty or toilet without the necessity of taking the sleeping bag off. Special seat belt openings allow the child to travel in comfort. The design allows for legs to be pulled down to keep the little feet toasty and warm.
SindBags are recommended for children aged 2 to 5, when air temperature is maintained between: 16° and 27° Celsius.
Out of stock
- inner layer: 100% super-fine Merino wool (260 g/m2)
- legs: double layer made of 100% super-fine Merino wool (260 g/m2)
- outer layer: 95% organic cotton reinforced with elastane (5%) to match the flexibility and elasticity of Merino wool
- highest quality, nickel-free YKK zip
- protective zip guard to prevent accidental pinching
- neck opening designed to minimize the risk of the baby’s head getting inside the bag
- no irritating tags next to the child’s neck
- all materials used hold a GOTS/Oeko-Tex certificate
There are no reviews yet.