HugBag – Khaki Moss
HugBag was created to meet the unique needs of newborn babies. Thanks to the unique peanut shape, it swaddles the baby’s body creating conditions similar to those experienced in the mum’s tummy. Safe for the hips, it gives the baby enough room to wriggle their legs.
The silky soft Merino wool maintains an ideal microclimate next to the skin, which helps the baby sleep better and longer.
The zip makes nappy changes easy and quick, without the need to take the baby out of the swaddle.
HugBag is recommended for babies from birth to 3 months of age (2.5-6.5 kg) when air temperature is maintained between: 16° and 27° Celsius.
4 in stock
- 100% super-fine Merino wool (260 g/m2)
- peanut shape allows for maximum amount of room for the baby’s legs and hips
- highest quality, nickel-free YKK zip
- protective zip guard to prevent accidental pinching
- neck opening designed to minimize the risk of the baby’s head getting inside the bag
- no irritating tags next to the baby’s neck
- all materials used hold a GOTS/Oeko-Tex certificate
There are no reviews yet.